Bosch Go 2 Mini Electrical Screwdriver Set Hand 3.6V Rechargeable Automatic Screwdriver Hand Drill Bosch Go2
Minimum Effort. Maximum Efficiency
❀Easy to control – tools stops immediately after deactivation via the electronic brake
❀Dual-activation mode – Simply push tool or press button to begin
❀Precise or Power – Mechanical clutch with 6 torque settings and maximum performance mode
❀Mechanical Clutch – Precise with 6 torque setting and maximum performance mode
Battery (Ah) : 1.5H
Torque (Nm – Hard/Soft/Min) : 5/2.5/0.2
Speed (RPM) : 360
Electronic Brake: Yes
Smart Stop: Yes
Activation Mode: Push Start & Press Button
Mechanical Clutch Settings: 5 + Maximum Performance Mode
Charging Port: Micro USB
Tool Holder: ¼” Inter HEX
Package Includes :
1 x GO 2 Kit Smart Screwdriver
1 x PH1 Bit
1 x PH2 Bit
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Plastic Case
1 x Instruction Manual
Dual boot design, meet different habits, easy to use and more practical
-Without mechanical clutch and electronic brake function, if unskilled, it may damage screws or stressed items
Home improvement / Repair is a good helper
Small but Strong and Powerful, Safe and Reliable
1, Select drive gear /reverse gear 2, Choose the right torque
3, Thrust / press and hold switch to start up
1)How to start the tool?
– Select the direction from F/R switch and push the tool Or Press the button
2)Can this tool use as a manual screwdriver?
– Yes, but the F/R switch to the neutral position, then the tool can be used as a manual screwdriver
3)How many screws can be done per charge?
– Approx. 196pcs 3.5x35mm screwing into softwood,
– Approx. 200pcs 3x60mm machines screw into the plastic.
4)Where is the charger for the tool?
– All SKU doesn’t come with a charger. However, you can use your phone USB adaptor to charge the tool with supplied micro-USB cable
5)When should I charge the tool?
– When the battery capacity is below 33%, the charge indicator LED will start to blink during activation. This indicates the tool should be a charge.
6)How to know when the tool is fully charged?
– During the charging process, the charge indicator LED will be blinking continuously. After a full charge, the LED will stop blinking and stay ON.
7)What’s the charging time?
– 90min for 100%. 60min for 80%
8)Can I use the tool while charging?
– No, the tool won’t work once you start charging.
9)How is the performance of the tools?
– It is the same power as the previous generation, however, is more precise with mechanical clutch now
10)How to select the right torque?
-The torque setting has 5 levels, which shows from small screw to big screw. The tool will start clutching once it reaches the desired torque. Turn to Max mode for full power.
Note: When setting to Max mode, the tool won’t stop. it will stop only if it reaches the maximum torque of the tool.