PICOOC Scale floor/Body Fat Scale/ Smart Weight Scale
A Body Fat Scale better than XIAOMI Scale.
1. PICOOC APP
The PICOOC APP can always record changes in your weight, which will be different from the normal weight scale. And give you guidance and analysis, so that you can always pay attention to maintain a good body.
2. Provision of 13 items of body data.
Weight, Body fat, Muscle, Body type, Bone mass, BMI, Metabolic age, Visceral fat, BMR, Protein, Body water, Skeletal, Muscle, Body score.
3. Provide Graphical Trend and Analysis.
through analysis, you will know that you are really burn fat or just lose water.
4. Add an unlimited number of home users, Store health data for all users.
5. Accurate measurement, stylish atmosphere.
6. Get people’s attention.
Customize your health solution
How to customize your health solution? PICOOC APP can generate a health report and provide with diet and fitness advice for you.
Want S curve? PICOOC help you.
Challenge? Tracking your body change trend as well as analyzing waist-to-hip ratio, hence you can get the best body shape.
Live Trainer’s guidance
Nutritionist and CrossFit coach help you make fitness plan and you have opportunity to get one-to-one training.
You are doing inefficient exercise? PICOOC tell you when and how to do work-out
Tracking your health status, PICOOC can tell you how to adjust time and intensity of work-out.
Personal diet plan Personal fitness plan
Very hard to preserve alone? Please try to do it together
Lack motives? Come to know more people.
Family mode + Remote supervising
It is simpler to care for your family
One cell phone can add unlimited members.PICOOC can supervise your family members who are not home.
A big base makes the scale more stable, hence the scale is much safer.
The scale stability is related to the base size, base distance from the scale edge, and scale height from the floor. PICOOC scales’ design is very classic on stability and you can feel very safe when stepping on the scale.
Its thickness is only 2cm, which guarantees that its center of gravity is very low, which means it is safer to stand on, and the foot with very high friction can guarantee that it will not fall.
Select one in a thousand
Through 3000 times of testing, PICOOC’s engineers finally confirm the qualified tempered glass.
What’s in the Box
1. 1 * PICOOC MINI Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale(Without battery)
2. 1 * User Manual
download PICOOC APP and sign in
Scan the QR at the back of the box or search “PICOOC” at APP store
Using PICOOC APP on the phone along with Bluetooth turn-on, you put the scale on
the hard and fat floor when you use PICOOC scale for the first time.
Step on the scale to light up the screen to start measurement.
Click “step on the scale” on the first page in the APP or shake the cell phone to make the connection between the scale and APP.
Keep your bare feet standing on the scale until the displaying digits stop rolling, around the center, the feet naturally on both sides.
Best Use Tips:
1. Use the scale on hard and flat floors (not carpet or soft surface), in doing so have more accurate readings.
2. Your feet should be dry and bare & be touching all four electric nodes on the scale.
3. Enter actual personal information before use for accurate body composition measurements.
4. Avoid taking measurements after exercising, drinking a large amount of water, or bathing. These may significantly alter your body composition readings.
5. For optimum accuracy, use your body composition monitor right after you wake up and at least 2 hours after each meal.
6. If the scale is physically moved, it should be recalibrated by restarting it.
1. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale
2. Not Use this device if you are pregnant or have an implanted medical device or cardiac pacemaker.
3. Not intended for use by children under 13.
4. Consult your physician before beginning a weight reduction program.
5. Results may not be completely comprehensive or accurate for athletes, pregnant women, and specially-abled people.
6. Some physical conditions could affect hydration levels that may lead to inaccurate results. Please consult your healthcare provider for more information.