Mobile Phone Setting
Easy setting , just 4 steps for mobile phone viewing (Android and iPhone iOS)
1080P Wireless Wifi NVR
Video compression: H.265
Encode capacity: 4CH 1080P
Video Outputs: HDMI, VGA
HDD: 1*SATA port (support up to 4TB)
P2P Remote View: Support iOS, Android
20+ Languages Available: Russian, English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, etc
2, Our new NVR recorder have 2 USB port, other brands only have one port
one port for connecting the mouse, the other for U disk drive.
3 , We provide the power supply for cameras is 3 meters long, it’s more convenient.
One Way Audio Camera
The Cameras have built in Microphone, playback with audio record.
Two Way Audio Camera
This camera has build-in Microphone and Speaker, playback with audio, talk with APP to Camera and talk with Camera to APP.
1. Is the maximum channel only 4? Could I add more cameras to the Tech CCTV system? Where can I buy the cameras?
The 4CH NVR maximum channel is 4, 8CH NVR maximum channel is 8.
2. How much time of video can be recorded with this security system with Hard drive?
3. When the HDD is full, do I need to delete the recording?
No need, if HDD is full, the new recordings will automatically overwrite the prior recordings.
4. Does the NVR support USB hard disk?
No, The NVR support SATA 3.5” Hard Disk, the hard disk connection cable is inside the NVR. If you buy the hard disk from our store, we will install it for you before shipping.
5. What’s the view angle of the camera? Does it have a zoom function?
3.6MM lens is about 75 degrees, No zoom function.
6. Can some cameras connect to NVR via Wireless wifi, some via LAN Cable?
Yes, the connection between NVR and camera support both wifi and LAN cable connection, if you want to place the camera far away from the NVR or the wifi signal is weak, we recommend connecting by LAN cable.
7. What is the working distance between the cameras and NVR?
It depends on the application environment. Critically, it’s 1000ft in the open space. If there are obstacles like walls, electronic products around, the distance is about 250ft. If with any walls or with metal around the house about 100ft.
8. What’s the working temperature of the camera?
Camera Working Temperature: From -25 degree to +50 degree.
9.Camera power through the network or the power adapter?
Camera works through the 12V1A power adapter, the NVR box is 12V/2.5A. DO NOT mix the power supply of NVR and camera.